Friday 8 March 2013

Finally

Friday Finals

Wonder what's better than today being Friday... Being done with the finals. Stressing week it was. Many reports to prepare and submit on the same date with the same faculty. But yeah following the plans made, going through them wasn't that difficult.
What was more difficult was studying for the test. Never been a fan of having all my tests on the same day, even worse with the same faculty. No breaks between the test and so much to study for the same.
And after a long night trying to get through the most, the day brought its pack of frustrations.
First thing had to wake up super early cause I didn't want to oversleep, and wanted to reach school earlier to get my study on. So 8.30 AM, i struggle to get out of bed, get ready and manage to reach school around 9.20 AM. Well in advance for the tests which are at 10.
Upon reaching the school, the second frustration strikes.


Time to start all up again. Go back home to collect them and back again at school. Wasted another 20 mins in the process. After reaching school for the second time, i lost all my studying inspiration and the time for the exam was already there.
So am sitting here stressing like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to come, and the faculty comes in late of 25 mins. Cant get mad at the dude though, have too much on my mind and my stomach acting up due to the stress.

The first test is given, bunch of MCQ's. Should be easy right? Start digging into them and within an hour, am through. The faculty then gives us "5 mins" as break and BAM!! here comes the second test. 
This time no MCQ's, bunch of theoretical questions and "a single" numerical question!!! As much as I hate writing pages, it would have been a wonder is the whole test was numerical as far as I'm concerned. Not to have my morale down I start with in my comfort zone: the Maths. Quickly went through the numerical and back to the painful part. Started writing so much that my hand got all sore. After few extension, arm twisting and pain (wonder how people writing pages all day don't end up muscular as hell.. that's some freaking exercise trust me), i finally get through all question and submit my paper.
And as expected

Sad reality strikes back. Test didn't go as per my standards. Came to realize that i really hate MCQ's and that after all these years, writing pages got into me. Now just have to wait and see what the final decision comes out to be, and this obviously rests in the hand of the faculty. Let's hope that is ain't too bad though. 
And now time to enjoy the HOLIDAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment